Public Health Week 2013 is fast approaching!
The events outline is as follows:
- Monday, April 1st: “This is Public Health– Organization Fair” (Gregory Plaza, 10 am – 4 pm)
- Informational tabling with health-focused student organizations, non-profits, NGOs, and businesses to provide information on their organizations in relation to public health.
- FREE T-SHIRTS that you can tie-dye, decorate, and customize if you visit enough tables and learn about public health!
- Tuesday, April 2nd: “Getting to Work– Career & Internship Fair” (SAC Ballroom, 5:30 – 8:30 pm)
- Tabling with public health schools, NGOs, non-profits, and government organizations in this public health focused career fair! Learn about internship opportunities and enjoy FREE FOOD and RAFFLE TICKETS (raffle prizes given out during Carnival)
- Wednesday, April 3rd: “Get Global!” (SAC auditorium 6 – 9 pm)
- Cultural and global health organizations present health highlights, information, and issues of their represented countries via tabling or staged presentation. Come learn about various cultures and enjoy FREE FOOD!
- Thursday, April 4th: “Carnival” (Gregory Plaza, 5 – 10 pm)
- Come to the Carnival to enjoy FREE GAMES, FREE FOOD, FREE PRIZES, FREE ACTIVITIES, FREE FUN!
It is exactly one month until Public Health Week (April 1st – April 4th)! Get ready, we’ve got an extra-busy month coming up!